lunes, 26 de mayo de 2014

BAD


 I know that Mondays are supposed to be boring and terrifying but dressing comfortable and feeling good with yourself will help to make it less horrible. I chose this super comfy oversized shirt which i stole from my dad’s closet and match it with black jeggings.
The look itself was kind of boring, so I decided to add a basic Zara denim jacket wrapped into my waist, also a super BAD-ass cap from forever21 which I love so much because it’s really girly and it has such cute flower print below.
Today I have many many things to do so I decided to wear my most precious heels in my closet from @instintostore. Those are the most comfy heels I´ve ever worn in my life; when I use them I feel like I’m using flats and I’m just too tall (HAHA).
My bag is also forever 21, and is the one I take everywhere, mostly to classes and casual meetings because I can fit everything inside, it’s like mary poppins bag I swear.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sé que se supone que los lunes sean aburridos y terribles, pero si te vistes cómoda y te sientes bien contigo misma pasaras el día y será menos horrible. Elegí esta franela la cual me queda gigante porque se la robe a mi papa del closet, y la combine con unos simples jeggins negros.
El look como tal era aburrido así que decidí agregarle una chaqueta de jean de zara y la amarre a mi cintura, también me coloque una gorra súper BAD-ASS de forever21 que me encanta porque es muy femenina y tiene un lindo estampado de flores por debajo.
Hoy tengo muchas cosas que hacer así que usare mis más preciados tacones de @instintostore. Son los tacones más cómodos que he usado en mi vida; cuando los uso siento que estoy en zapatos bajitos y que simplemente soy muy alta (JAJA)
Mi cartera también es forever21  y es la que me llevo a todos lados; más que todo a clases y a reuniones casuales, porque puedo meter todo lo que necesito; Es como el bolso de mary poppins les juro.








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario