lunes, 23 de junio de 2014

DENIM+BLACK



I just love how the denim jacket looks on black. I wrapped the jacket to my waist because the black dress itself looked boring and it also felt like I was dressing up very formal, so the jacket added the casualty that I needed to look comfortable, classy and girly.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amo como se ve el denim  sobre el negro, por eso me amarre la chaqueta de jean a la cintura ya que el vestido solo se veía aburrido incluso tenía un aire formal; así que al agregarle la chaqueta le añadí al look lo casual, lo cómodo y al mismo tiempo me veía súper femenina .






I WAS WEARING
Zara heels/ GAP denim jacket/forever 21 dress
PHOTOS BY: YOENDRY PRIETO


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario