domingo, 15 de junio de 2014

PANDA


It was really hot that day so i and my photographer yoendry decided to hijack a photoshoot at pich´s studio. I had a blast and to combat the hit we had some beers and talked about fashion, traveling and obviously photography.
I also had my make-up done for my next photos by the great leomakeup (he’s my favorite), and we talked about crazy things and really exiting projects that we´ve been planning.
The look was very comfy, I love the panda blazer from @instintostore, the second I saw it I was like “ I need that in my life”. I tried something very casual but at the same time very professional if you had to go on meetings. Black shirt, black pants and very awesome black boots with gold studs very similar to the chloé “susanna”; of course these were extremely affordable and they were    from @soygarota  which I bought very long time ago but I just can´t get enough of them

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Era un dia caluroso asi que mi fotografo yoendry y yo decidimos invader el studio de pich en plena session de fotos. Me la pase excelente y para combatir el calor nos tomamos unas cervezas y hablamos de moda, viajes y obviamente la fotografía.
 El gran leomakeup me maquillo para las próximas fotos (él es mi favorito) mientras hablábamos de cosas súper locas y de algunos proyectos que estamos planeando.
El look es bastante cómodo. Ame el blazer de pandas de @instintostore, al segundo de verlo quede como que “tengo que tener esto en mi vida”. Hice que este look fuera bastante casual pero que al mismo tiempo se viera profesional por si tuvieras que ir a reuniones.
Franela negra, pantalón negro y unas increíbles botas negras con tachuelas doradas muy parecidas a las chloé “susanna”; por su puesto, estas fueron totalmente accesibles y eran de @soygarota , las cuales compré hace mucho tiempo pero al parecer no me canso de ellas.










I was wearing

Blazer: Instinto/ Pants and Belt: H&M/ Shirt: GAP/ Boots; Garota/ rings; Garota; H&M/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario