viernes, 25 de abril de 2014

#SELFIE

                   

I don’t know if i can consider this “work” because I don’t do modeling often, but I had a blast hanging out with other fashion bloggers and sharing this experience with them.
I was the first one to get photographed; it felt extremely weird as a photographer to be on the other side. After doing crazy things for the camera I was called to be interviewed … other thing I don’t do often, I feel like I’m really bad at those things. I get very nervous, but the guy who interviewed me was really fun and outgoing so I felt confident.
The girls and I talked so much fashion; we talked about future plans, contests, design and obviously our blogs and our readers. (Btw thank you guys for the support love you xoxo).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No sé si pueda llamar esto “trabajo” porque no modelo muy a menudo, pero sin embargo me divertí mucho con otras fashion bloggers. Me encanto compartir esta experiencia con ellas.
Fui la primera en ser fotografiada; se sintió muy extraño como fotógrafa estar parada del otro lado de la cámara. Después de hacer muchas cosas locas para la cámara, me llamaron para ser entrevistada… otra de las cosas que no hago a menudo; siento que soy muy mala para este tipo de cosas. Me pongo muy nerviosa, pero la persona que me entrevisto fue súper divertido y me hizo sentir cómoda.
Las chicas y yo hablamos demasiado de moda; hablamos de planes para el futuro, concursos, diseño y obviamente de nuestros blogs y lectores. (Por cierto gracias a todas por el apoyo las amo xoxo).

Photos by: Jesús Arispe




my favorite snapshots from the video









If you would like to see the interview click here/ si quieres ver la entrevista click aquí


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario