lunes, 21 de julio de 2014

CASTING INSTINTO





judges of the day@elvillas1000 @ninalodato and myself @nadiabove


Hi everyone! this post is dedicated to the dear people of instinto, which has slowly grown and I thank God to have been part of this growth. 

I was pleased that he will contact me to be part of the jury for this important event, their first casting. 

From start to finish the casting was a success, the girls  waited half an hour before the stipulated time. i saw different types of girls that day. i was stunned and full of pride because everyone of them was trying to be part of this wonderful change that is happening the store. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola a todo este post esta dedicado a la querida gente de instinto, que poco a poco ha ido creciendo y le doy gracias a dios de haber formado parte de ese crecimiento.

Me complació que me contactaran para ser parte del jurado para este evento tan importante, su primer casting. 

De principio a fin el casting fue todo un éxito, las chicas esperaron incluso media hora antes de la hora estipulada. Chicas de todo tipo vi pasar ese día, y me enorgullecía pensar que todas y cada una de ellas querían formar parte de este maravilloso cambio que esta dando la tienda.





In the table we count with the presence of @caobichocolate they are heaven in a box. there is nothing better than a good dessert after some wonderfull pizzas.  These delicious chocolates  made me close my eyes and just stopped to taste them,  the  are best thing I've had in my 20 years. I think I was not the only one that identifies with me when I say this, many of the people who tried them felt the same as I. this is one of the things in life that surprise  you and makes you remember this famous phrase "Enjoy the little things." 

the casting went on in a magical way , and the prizes flew. Definitely an unforgettable experience. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
En la mesa del jurado estuvieron presente los  @caobichocolate , sin duda son el cielo en una  caja. no hay nada mejor que unas buenas pizzas y de postre estos deliciosos chocolates que definitivamente me hicieron cerrar los ojos y simplemente detenerme a saborear el mejor chocolate que he probado en mis 20 anos. pienso que no fui la única que se identifica conmigo cuando digo esto, muchas de las personas que lo probaron sintieron lo mismo que hoy les describo. esta es una de las cosas en la vida que sorprenden y hacen pensar en esta frase celebre “disfruta las cosas pequeñas”.

el casting fluyó de manera magica, y los premios volaron, sin duda una experiencia inolvidable.





















Of all the events I have attended in sgto pimienta this  has been the best, it was a full house. Their pizzas are definitely something special, and they never stop to amaze me with their exotic flavours and combinations (the BBQ pizza is the love of my life). 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

De todos los eventos a los que he asistido en sgto pimienta este ha sido el mejor, fue full house. Sus pizzas sin duda que son algo especial, y jamas dejan de soprenderme con sus sabores y combinaciones (la pizza de BBQ es el amor de mi vida). 








my look was very comfortable and i felt like a rockstar!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mi look fue muy comodo y me sentí como una rockstar!






























Thanks to everyone who made this possible, and special thanks to Marisol, that  said  to me something I will never forget "you have become part of my family”, i feel so amazing by being  part of this family and able to help in this massive change.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gracias a todos lo que hicieron esto posible, y gracias especiales a Marisol, que ese día me dijo algo que jamas olvidare “ustedes se han vuelto parte de mi familia” es un placer haber formado parte de este cambio.



thanks for watching!
~What i was wearing~
leather jacket: Express/ Jewerly and pants :H&M/ Bag and shirt: Forever21/ heels: Nine West
PHOTOGRAPY by my beloved sister and now co-worker @agathabovet

IMPORTANT NOTE: if you're using on of these photos on any social media please don't forget to tag us @nadiabove @agathabovet
si vas a usar alguna de estas fotos en cualquier red social no te olvides de mencionarnos @nadiabove @agathabovet
































No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario